Wednesday, May 19, 2010

New Properties for Sale in Singapore

I'm starting my very first blog in my 48 years of life! I thought for a very long time what to blog about then I decided why not "property" since I am a real estate agent? So here goes... my experience of 8 long months in the business.

It's been a steep learning curve, filled with potholes and surprise upon surprise around every corner! Technical information aside; one needs to be a research analyst, dream seller, mortgage consultant, psychologist, chauffeur, champion strategist, chaperone, mentor, life coach, etc.... Who would have imagine that a "normal" sales job would entail so much of anyone?

Everyone remembers only of the "glamour" and "big bucks" and "success stories" that we are told - but isn't that reality?

Anyhow, I'm not here to "bitch" about it - I've accepted and moved on.... hoping for serious clients interested in property not "time-suckers".

Check out my website www.myhaus.myweb.sg for property listings. I serve anyone wishing to purchase, sell, lease and invest in all manner of properties (commercial, private residential and public houses).

I shall be honoured to be of service to you so do contact me.

Cheers,


Oliver
Mobile: +65.96619687
Email: tg22ng@gmail.com
Website: www.myhaus.myweb.sg
PS. Watch out for my next blog about my travel experience replete with pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment